Get the answers to the most frequently asked questions from trade visitors at a glance. The complete FAQ is available here.
- Opening Ceremony and Show timing
- IFAT India Newsletter
- Parking Area
- What are the dates and show opening times?
IFAT India is scheduled on Tuesday 26 – Thursday 28 September 2017
Tuesday – Wednesday, 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Thursday, 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Where is the Bombay Exhibition Centre?
Bombay Exhibition Centre is located at Goregoan (E) on Western Express Highway.
- In which hall within Bombay Exhibition Centre is IFAT India being organised?
IFAT India is held in Hall 5 of Bombay Exhibition Centre.
- Is there any official opening ceremony and if yes where and when would it take place?
The official opening ceremony of IFAT India will take place on 26 September 2017 in Hall 5. Free admission tickets will be available starting by July 2017. Please contact the organiser for more details.
- Where would I have to register for IFAT India as a trade visitor?
As a trade visitor you could either register online as a pre-registered visitor or you could directly visit Hall 5 at BEC during the show days and register at the spot registration counter.
- Do I have to pay an entrance fee as a trade visitor for IFAT India?
The entrance fee for IFAT India is free on registration to all trade visitors.
- When would the pre registration for trade visitors start and what are the benefits if I register before the show online?
The pre registration would go live by July 2017.The benefit of pre registration is you to save time, in just a few easy clicks – and you won’t need to wait in line at the registration counter as admission is free of charge.Also, you could avail up-to-date information on the development of IFAT India right up to the show days.
- Would I receive the visitor badge by courier once I pre register?
No, once you register online you would receive an email with the PNR number.You can collect your visitor badge from the pre- registered visitor registration counter at the venue by showing the copy of this e-mail.
- In case I forget to get my visitor badge and reach the exhibition site?
If you forget the visitor badge you will have to print your badge once again from the pre registered counter by showing you business card.
- How do I get another colleague of mine register his visit at IFAT India?
You could easily introduce or register your colleague to visit IFAT India by clicking on our Invite your colleague option on the home page.
- Would there be any show catalogue at IFAT India and when would it be made available?
Yes, the IFAT India catalogue will be published by September. You could directly purchase the directory at the registration counter during the show days.
- How do I order the catalogue after the show days?
To order the catalogue from IFAT India, please contact MMI India Pvt Ltd, Mumbai office, for catalogue costs and shipping charges.
- What is the IFAT India Newsletter and how do I as a visitor benefit from it?
Registering for IFAT India Newsletter would keep you connected on the various development and updates on the participations of the exhibitors at IFAT India, new features, launches and upcoming programmes at IFAT India.
- How do I register for IFAT India Newsletter?
Just click on the link IFAT India Newsletter and submit your request for more information.
- Is there parking at the venue?
Yes, there is huge space for car parking within Bombay Exhibition Centre for both Exhibitors and Visitors.
- Are there any fees for parking at the venue?
Yes, parking is available at a cost INR 20 for two wheelers and INR 100 for cars (subject to changes)
- Where do I get the passes for the car parking area?
The passes for the car parking area would be available at the entrance of the parking area which is located within BEC next to Hall 5.
- Which gate of the Bombay exhibition centre do I entre from to get to the parking area next to Hall 6?
To get to the parking area next to Hall 6 you need to enter from Gate no. 1 of the Bombay Exhibition Centre
- To get an overview to the fairground, please click here.
- I am international trade visitor and would like to visit IFAT India can you please advise me on the visa application process
To download the Visa Application Form click here
Please contact the below mentioned personnel for hotel bookings
|Contact Person:||Ms. Desiryl Vaz Kanojia|
|Company Name:||MMI India Pvt Ltd|
|Company Address:||“INIZIO” 507 & 508, 5th floor,
Cardinal Gracias Road,
Opp. P&G building,
Chakala, Andheri (E),
Mumbai – 400 099
|Tel:||+91 22 4255 4700|
|Fax:||+91 22 4255 4719|
|Handphone:||+91 98331 64031|
My question has not been answered. Who shall I contact for more information?
The event team for IFAT India is here to help and would be happy to assist you with any queries that you might have. Simply click here to find relevant contact details.